- Client: Bouygues Construction Australia
- Status: Completed
- Value: $12.2 Million
- Duration: March 2017 - Dec 2017
- Capabilites: E&I Construction
- Market: Industrial, Utilities and Energy
SCEE was engaged by Bouygues Construction Australia to provide electrical services to four Photovoltaic (PV) Plants in central New South Wales.
The projects are located in the vicinity of the towns of Parkes, Griffith, Dubbo and Narromine with the combined power output of 130 megawatts.
Owned and developed by renewable energy developer Neoen, these solar farms will be in operation for the next 20 years and will assist Australia in reaching its renewable energy targets.
The scope of work included testing and commissioning of all installation and earthing to all four power plants. The scope
breakdown to be executed by us is summarised as per below:
- Construction Scope
- Interconnection of the modules
- Laying the solar cables, main DC cables, MV cables
- Termination of the LV & HV cables
- Installation and connection of the Array boxes and MVPS
- Excavation of trenches, cable protection with sand, warning tape and mechanical protection
- Installation of weather sensors, lightning protection system and CCTV system
- Testing Scope
- Testing and commissioning to all cables
- Stirling testing at the array box level
- Earthing resistance tests
- Thermal/Infrared camera of partial electrical cabinets/DC connectors and cables/modules
- Submission of all test reports in line with AS3000