SCEE has extensive experience and an excellent reputation for delivering complete life-of-project electrical infrastructure, construction and support services to blue-chip mining and resource clients.
Our specialist electrical engineering skills ensures certainty across technically advanced process, bulk materials handling and industrial projects.
We have successfully delivered electrical engineering projects at some of Australia’s largest mining and mineral processing sites. Our construction experience extends from establishing first power sources at greenfield sites, through to constructing major ore handling, process and transport infrastructure. We also specialise in designing and installing electrical and communications services to operational centres, mine and camp utilities and administrative buildings.
Through Datatel, we are also able to provide electrical, data and telecommunication services that support the control and management of automated mine and transport operations.
Our focus includes:
- Iron ore primary and secondary crushing, conveyors, stockyards and rail load out facilities.
- Coal handling & preparation plant (CHPP) facilities, including stockyard and rail load out facilities.
- Port wide facilities, including complete terminal expansions encompassing rail unloading, conveyors, transfer stations, stockyard, wharf & ship loading facilities.
SCEE also has broad exposure to other commodity group construction projects such as gold, uranium, zinc, chemicals, alumina, coal, diamonds, ceramics, salt and grain.
Complete Electrical & Instrumentation solutions for:
- Gold and copper process plant construction.
- Process plant brownfield upgrades around the world including gold, copper, lead, zinc, nickel and mineral sands.
- Chemical and fertilizer plants.
- Smelters, refineries, boilers and kilns.