SCEE provides electrical, instrumentation and communication services to the construction of mining, LNG upstream and downstream projects and petrochemical refineries.
In the mining sector, we have extensive experience in the delivery of electrical projects at some of Australia’s largest mining and mineral processing sites.
Our construction experience extends from establishing first power sources at greenfield sites, through to constructing major ore handling, process and transport infrastructure.
We also specialise in designing and installing electrical and communications services to operational centres, mine and camp utilities and administrative buildings, and telecommunication services that support the control and management of mine and transport operations.
Our focus includes:
- Iron ore primary and secondary crushing, conveyors, stockyards and rail load out facilities
- Coal handling & preparation plant (CHPP) facilities, including stockyard and rail load out facilities
- Port wide facilities, including complete terminal expansions encompassing rail unloading, conveyors, transfer stations, stockyard, wharf & ship loading facilities
We offer complete electrical, instrumentation and communication solutions for:
- Onshore – CSG upstream facilities, including well heads, trunk lines, field compression stations and compressor processing plants
- Offshore – mobile offshore drilling units, jack up drilling rigs, semi submersibles, tender assist rigs, drill ships, production platforms, FPSO’s and fuel tankers
- ISBL and OSBL facilities
- Petrochemical refineries
SCEE also has broad exposure to other commodity group construction projects such as gold, uranium, zinc, chemicals, alumina, coal, diamonds, ceramics, salt and grain.